COSTELLO ANNOUNCES INFORMATION FOR 58TH PRESIDENTIAL INAUGURATION
Washington, D.C. – The 58th Presidential Inauguration will take place on Friday, January 20, 2017 in Washington, D.C. on the West Front of the U.S. Capitol.
Rep. Ryan Costello (PA-06) announced that residents of Pennsylvania’s Sixth Congressional District may submit a request for tickets from the Inauguration Requests page on his website by 5PM EST on January 3rd. Residents are reminded that submitting a ticket request does not guarantee they will receive a ticket. Those who will receive a ticket will be notified in early January.
“The Presidential Inauguration is always an exciting time for the American people,” said Rep. Ryan Costello. “I’m happy to announce my office will offer a lottery for tickets for residents of Pennsylvania’s Sixth Congressional District to attend the ceremony.”
- Only two tickets will be made available per request.
- Requests must be made by January 3rd at 5:00 PM EST.
- Due to high demand, Rep. Costello can only give tickets to residents of Pennsylvania’s Sixth Congressional District for the ceremony.
- Proof of residency will be required.
- Ticketholders will pick up their tickets directly from Rep. Costello’s West Chester, Wyomissing, or Washington, D.C. offices no later than Thursday, January 19. Tickets will not be mailed since they cannot be replaced.
- Rep. Costello’s office is unable to provide tickets to any other inaugural activity.
To stay updated on information about the Inauguration, please visit https://www.inaugural.senate.gov/ and check back frequently since the page will be updated as more information becomes available.