As you may be aware, January 2, 2019, will be my last day representing the Sixth Congressional District of Pennsylvania.
To ensure a successful transition for the newly-elected Members who will represent my current constituents in the 116th Congress (2019-2020), the following deadlines have been implemented:
- CASEWORK: My office will no longer accept new casework inquiries or requests after Friday October 12th. All new casework requests or inquiries after Friday October 12, should be submitted to Pennsylvania’s U.S. Senators, Bob Casey and Pat Toomey.
- To submit a casework request to Senator Casey’s Office, please click here or call (866) 461-9159.
- To submit a casework request to Senator Toomey’s Office, please click here or call (855) 552-1831.
- If you have questions regarding existing casework, please contact my Wyomissing Office at (610) 376-7630.
- FLAGS: The last date to request a flag flown over the U.S. Capitol through my office is Friday November 9th. After Friday November 9, please contact the offices of Pennsylvania’s U.S. Senators, Bob Casey and Pat Toomey, for assistance with having a flag flown over the U.S. Capitol.
- TOURS: The last date to request a tour of the U.S. Capitol or other Washington, DC attractions through my office is Wednesday October 31st. After Wednesday October 31, please contact the offices of Pennsylvania’s U.S. Senators, Bob Casey and Pat Toomey, to schedule a tour.
View types of services our office provides, and how to request more information or other assistance. Please contact us if you need help with a federal agency, would like to order a flag, are requesting tours and tickets for a visit to Washington, DC, or are considering applying to a military academy.