Commendations and Greetings
As you may be aware, January 2, 2019, will be my last day representing the Sixth Congressional District of Pennsylvania. To ensure a successful transition for the newly-elected Members who will represent my current constituents in the 116th Congress (2019-2020), the last date to request a Congressional Commendation through my office is Wednesday October 31st.
If you would like to request a Congressional Commendation or a Presidential Greeting for someone living in the 6th Congressional District please complete and submit the form below. The types of commendations and greetings are listed following this text. Be sure to select the proper request in the field near the end of the form.
Available Congressional Commendations
- Appointment to public office
- Election to public office
- Awards or honors
- Eagle Scout
- Gold Star
- Military academy appointment
- Other achievements of public distinction
Available Presidential Greetings
- Birthday greetings (for persons 80 years of age or over)
- Anniversary greetings (for couples celebrating 50 years of marriage or more)
- Wedding (send your request after the event)
- Baby's birth